We have 2 days left to enjoy the Social Mixer on Sept. 28th. However, are you not sure to attend the event? What makes you feel uncertain to join?
Here are 10 reasons why you should participate in the social mixer:
1. Say hello to IMC colleagues who you haven’t met yet. Feel free to meet them in casual atmosphere.
2. Meet awesome GSIMC officers – Haley, Jamie, Shilpa, and CT. We will definitely welcome you with warm hearts.
3. Free foods will be served. Nom, nom, nom!
4. Looking for enhancing networking skills? Social Mixer is a great chance to practice communication and networking skills. Don’t be shy!
5. It is Friday. You have no reasons to make your last Friday of September boring.
6. Do you need an advice in regards to the classes or life in Boston? Ask questions to your colleagues who are capable of sharing experiences. Make the Most of your graduate school.
7. Express your interests to GSIMC if you want to become the next officer. Talk to current officers in regards to the positions and major tasks GSIMC has done.
8. Are Walker and Little Building the places you’ve only been? Visit Union Savings Bank Building on 216 Tremont Street and leave your check-in if you are an avid user of Foursquare or Facebook.
(* Please note that the venue is changed from Max Mutchnick Campus Center to Room 301 at Union Savings Bank Building on 216 Tremont Street.)
9. Emerson College is located in the theater district where a number of art performances are held. Explore one of the most vibrant places in Boston before/after the event.
10. This Social Mixer is of IMC students, by IMC students, and for IMC students!
If you agree to one of 10 reasons above, you’re ready to come and join the Social Mixer 🙂
Please RSVP your attendance through Facebook. Only IMC students who are joining GSIMC Facebook page will receive the invitation. For more inquiries, please send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you on Friday at 1pm!